BRINGING POWDER TO THE PEOPLE
- Ready for any snow condition
- Attaches in 5 minutes
- Easy to travel with
- One size fits most snowboards
- Better turning control in powder
- Increases surface area in the nose
- Naturally creates a setback stance
- Saves space when travelling
- All the promise of a powder board without the price tag
"...I was surfing on the snow..."
The PowDaze is the perfect companion for your snowboard on resort trips - you’re always ready for those unexpected powder days.
When the snow is falling, simply attach the PowDaze to your board and go shred!
Watch an explanation video here:
What our Customers Say...
AS SEEN AT ISPO MUNICH 2018
AND THE TELEGRAPH SKI & SNOWBOARD FESTIVAL 2018
HOW TO USE
1. REMOVE BINDING (KEEP SCREWS SAFE)
2. PLACE GRIP PADS EITHER SIDE OF INSERTS
3. PLACE POWDAZE OVER NOSE OF BOARD
4. ALIGN SLOTS WITH BINDING SCREWS
5. REPLACE BINDING WITH NEW SCREWS
4 X 25MM SCREWS FOR REGULAR BINDINGS
2 X 20MM SCREWS FOR EST CHANNELS
CARE & FIT GUIDE
The PowDaze has a sintered PTex base and should be waxed regularly.
Sharpen steel edges as needed.
The PowDaze has been designed to fit 90% of snowboards and works with The Channel, 2x2 and 2x4 binding systems.
Please be sure to check thoroughly if the PowDaze is compatible with you board.