Frequently asked questions
General Rules and Regulations
All children 12 and younger must have an adult present in park at all times. Bouncers aged 13 years and older can be left unattended only if they have a valid BUZZ waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
We are also not a drop off centre providing child minding facilities. Parents are advised to be on site at all times when a child is jumping to supervise / be on hand. We do not monitor if a child has been left by a parent / guardian however. It is up to every parent/guardian and their responsibility alone to decide to leave their child at the centre unaccompanied - just as it would be at a park or football match. We accept no liability for any child left unsupervised at our premises as a result. This includes having suitable emergency contact details to hand if needed.
Foam Pit & Dodgeball
Walk the wall
Basketball, Jump Tower, Battlebeam, Monkey Bars and Wipe Out Sweeper
- All children 12 and younger must have an adult present in park at all times. Bouncers aged 13 years and older can be left unattended only if they have a valid BUZZ waiver signed by their parent/guardian. We are also not a drop off centre providing child minding facilities. Parents are advised to be on site at all times when a child is jumping to supervise / be on hand. We do not monitor if a child has been left by a parent / guardian however. It is up to every parent/guardian and their responsibility alone to decide to leave their child at the centre unaccompanied - just as it would be at a park or football match. We accept no liability for any child left unsupervised at our premises as a result. This includes having suitable emergency contact details to hand if needed.Members jump is subject to availability.
- Members must log in to their account to book their open jump session (up to 2 hrs). If there is capacity and we can accommodate you, we certainly will, however pre-booking is strongly recommended to guarantee a slot.
- Members can book up to 2 hours jump time per day per member.
- Pre-booking required for weekend and school holiday sessions. Dates can be found on our Opening Times.
- During peak times we reserve the right to limit capacity for membership holders.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice on all bookings. You will be charged a full price ticket fee if you do not show up for your booking, with the exception of adverse weather conditions and/or other unforeseen park closures.
- Memberships are non-transferable and only the named member can jump. You will be charged the full price ticket fee if found in breach of this.
- You can terminate your membership at any time giving 90 days notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by calling our Customer Service Team.
- This agreement begins once you have indicated your acceptance to become a BUZZ member during the online or in-house sign up. Your membership will become live once you have made the initial payment.
- Minimum membership period is 90 days. You must email/call us to cancel your membership.
- Payments are taken as direct debit on a recurring monthly basis.
- If you fail to make your membership payments or cancel your direct debit without giving 90 days notice, we reserve the right to pass on your outstanding balance to a third party debt collection service.
- Membership is valid on any jump session up to 120 minutes Monday to Friday, weekends and school holidays. Excludes Fitness classes, parties and premium event sessions (E.g. Halloween/Christmas special event)
- Membership offer is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Members are not charged a joining or administration fee.
- If we notify you that a payment has been missed but then remains unpaid then we reserve the right to, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
- We reserve the right to increase the price of your membership at any time. We will give you at least 90 days notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
- A waiver is required for each member (renewed annually and signed by a Parent/Guardian if the member is under 16) and the safety briefing video is to be watched before every visit.
- BUZZ socks are to be worn at all times and are not included in membership offer.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings and Buzz Trampoline Park accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members must inform BUZZ of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers by firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Current members cannot cancel membership to take advantage of any new offers or incentives we may introduce at a later date. These offers apply to new customers only.
- You may also terminate this agreement if:
a. We permanently reduce the facilities or opening hours of the Park
b. We change the location of the park; or
c. We close the park for refurbishment for a period of more than 30 days at a time
d. Medically you may terminate this agreement on 1 calendar month’s notice if you are unable to use the club through serious illness or injury likely to preclude you from using the Park for a period of least 6 calendar months. (We will request reasonable evidence of your illness or injury – e.g. doctor’s certificate). Without this it would be a 3 months notice.
e. You may also cancel if you relocate more than 50 miles away from your current address or from the facility whichever falls into that category, where your would have to provide the facility with statements to the new address, before consideration of accepting the cancellation.
- Buzz Trampoline Parks will not accept liability for any loss, damage to or theft of money, valuables or other personal property of members and guests. Property stored in lockers provided by the Park is stored at the owner's risk and no liability for loss or damage thereto will be accepted by the Park.
- Our liability to compensate you for any loss or damage (in the case of loss or damage other than death or personal injury) is limited to a reasonable amount having regard to such factors as whether the damage was due to a negligent act or omission by us.
- We reserve the right to adjust the availability of certain facilities or close the club on a temporary basis for the general purpose of cleaning, decorating, essential repairs, maintenance of equipment, special functions and holidays.
- We may amend the Park Rules from time to time in order to ensure the health and safety of patrons/members. Temporary amendments will be displayed in the park.
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, your membership will commence immediately. If you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14-day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used (charged at the standard jump session rate).
- All customers are entitled to a 14 day "cooling off" period, during this time you are able to cancel your membership. However, after the cooling off period has passed, you will be subject to the 90 day cancellation notice.
We didn't answer your question?
Email us here: